Digital signatures are like electronic “fingerprints.” In the form of a coded message, the digital signature securely associates a signer with a document in a recorded transaction. Digital signatures use a standard, accepted format, called Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), to provide the highest levels of security and universal acceptance. They are a specific signature technology implementation of electronic signature (eSignature).
E-CRM eSignature has different types of sign and add to signature date, time and location.
E-CRM secure documents TREE:
- Create new folders and files.
- Drag & drop files between folders
- Copy, Cut and Paste files.
- Add documents to tree using mobile devices, Document Webcam or using drag & drop uploader.
- Setting permission for each folder, depending of employee roles.
- Auto add folders to customers account documents tree and employees documents tree
- Shared documents between employee for reviews, e-Signature , etc..
- Edit document templates
- Parse document template using customer and employee information
- Send Documents to customers for review or e-signature via private secure server, no attachments. You can use build-in email or SMS
- Documents e-signature history
- Documents archive
- Documents preview, full view and download
- Convert document to PDF and PRINT
- We use dedicated private server to send document to customer
Create an e-sign template and send it to your customers via a secure link.
You can set 4 different types of e-signature
- Sales person
- Company Administrator